Dial based traditional programming or Smart Wi-Fi controller, why choose? Experience the highly reliable and efficient Hunter X2 Controller. It builds on the legacy of its predecessor the popular Hunter X-Core Controller with major water management capabilities.
The new outdoor rated Hunter X2 Controller is available in 4, 6, 8 or 14 station models with a built-in 1.5m cord and plug.
The X2 controller continues the legacy set by the popular X-Core® with a similar set of reliable and highly efficient capabilities, but brings irrigation management into the next generation by providing the option to add Wi-Fi for remote management and advanced water-saving features using Hunter’s industry-leading Hydrawise® software.
With X2, you can keep the familiar dial-based programming style offered by X-Core. If you upgrade X2 with WAND, programming is familiar, fast, and easy thanks to a helpful setup wizard using a smartphone or desktop device. Hydrawise maximizes water savings by automatically adjusting irrigation schedules based on local weather measurements sourced from the internet.
X2 ensures healthy, green landscapes to make site management more convenient and profitable in routine installations. You can quickly set irrigation schedules and manage an unlimited number of controllers with real-time controller status updates.
X2 Controller Benefits
- Easy retrieve memory, for full program backup
- Delay between stations, for slow closing valves
- Short-circuit protection, to skip faulty stations without damaging the system
- Hide programs, for simplification
- Seasonal adjustment, for watering percentage adjustments throughout the year
- Cycle and soak, for run-off elimination
Hydrawise Controller Benefits
- Local weather adjustments with predictive watering to save up to 50% on water bills
- Remote scheduling
- Manual start and stop
- Zone suspension
- Voice-activated control with Amazon Alexa smart home systems
- Controller status alerts & management from desktop or mobile devices